Sunday, June 25, 2017

2017 Field Day

Things at work have changed drastically for me so I have had to put ham radio on the back burner since April. I did get the chance to participate in the ARRL Field Day. Band conditions seemed pretty good on both days and if you were in the mid-west the weather was fantastic!

Due to work obligations I could not really commit to a Field Day outing with a group or by myself so I operated from home as a 1D station. Other times I have operated from home I was a 1E station running on batteries but I did not have time to set them up.

My operating windows were an hour in the afternoon and around 2 hours in the evening. I also got 30 minutes on Sunday morning.

I made contacts on 6m through 80m mostly on CW.

Claimed score was 438. Here are the QSO breakdowns.



Here is the map from N3FJP.



No comments:

Post a Comment